Pellet Burner KIT
If you don't have time or you just can't find a company who owns laser cutting machine, than this is the right solution for you!
- A document on 105 pages with all the information about how to build a home-made pellet burner from beginning to end; (what do I need, where to buy, what tools and machines do i need, how to use it, how to bend it, how to connect it, how to cut it, how to assemble it, which is the best type of motor, fan, controller (+ all the links of where to buy them), how to achieve the ideal burning conditions, the best type of pellets, tips, tricks, service instructions and much more...
- 11 movies of step by step pellet burners construction
- Pictures and movies from assembled burnerns at our customers
- PDF drawings.
- 3D models & DXF files are not included!
*Electronic parts and insulation: el.motor, controller, igniter, blower, sensor, stove rope and thermal tape are not included in the KIT!
You will need these tools:
- Pop rivet gun
- Rivet nut gun
- Allen key (already included in KIT)
Once you receive the KIT, all you have to do is assemble all sheetmetal parts and tubes together with bolts, rivnuts and blind rivets and then insert all eletrical parts. After that, connect the controller and feeder with the burner which will be later inserted into the boiler. You will receive more specific instructions about the assembly procedrue in the included DVD.